Hopefully you survived your Monday!
I am so excited to share with you all a program I have been working on. I couldn’t stop wondering why I am having such a hard time getting training clients right now. Trust me, I get it…spending time in a gym away from family and all the tasty food is something everyone wants to put off until January 1st. But I can’t help but wonder why??
Why wait yet another two weeks to start making yourself and your health a priority? The goal of this program is to get anyone who would like to participate to put down the cookies (until Christmas Eve of course…I’m still a realist), get off the couch, and start taking simple daily steps toward the habits you’re hoping to make anyways in just a few short weeks.
My guess is, if you’re still saying ‘I’ll start tomorrow’, you have been saying that since the resolution you made last year.
I want to make it fun and simple for you to take that first step and start seeing results.
What this program will offer;
- Daily interaction on social media with me and other participants.
- Check-in points that will keep you and your peers on track.
- 24/7 online access to a personal trainer for any and all fitness and nutrition questions (ok more like 12/7 because I do have to sleep!)
- Fitness and nutrition tips via daily posts on this blog
- Encouragement, information, support, and interaction with people looking to make the same lifestyle choices as you.
The top 5 participants in this program will receive free online fitness and nutrition coaching by me for the entire month of January!
Sound like a pretty good deal? It is!
All I ask of you is to be ready to participate in the fun starting Saturday, December 12th.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me via email;
Best wishes, and happy Tuesday!